Phone: (423) 949.2115
Fax: (423) 949.3359
Office Hours: Monday – Friday | 7:00am – 4:00pm
The Business Tax Clerk primarily processes and issues a business license. The CLerk also issues beer permits, transient and vendor permits.
Business License, Permits, Etc.
To apply for a business license or a permit, please drop by our office located at the Municipal Building at 15595 Rankin Avenue.
Please click on the link below to access the Business License Form. Print form and complete application and bring it by the office at 15595 Rankin Avenue. This process will save you time.
Should you need assistance, please contact the Taxpayers and Vehicle Services Division by calling our statewide numbers: 1-800-342-1003 or (615) 253-0600
Tennessee Department of Revenue, Andrew Jackson State Office Building, 500
Industrial Development Board
Sequatchie County/Dunlap Chamber of Commerce Building
15463 Rankin Avenue., Dunlap, TN
BOARD OF MAYOR AND COMMISSIONERS
The Board of Mayor and City Commissioners meets in regular session in the Commission Room of the George L. Wagner Municipal Building located at 15595 Rankin Avenue, Dunlap, Tennesse
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance and Moment of Silence
- Approve agenda
- Approve minutes from previous meeting/s
- Police Department Report
- Fire Department Report
- Gas Department Report
- Water, Wastewater, and Street Department Report
- Financial Report
- Approve department reports
- Adjourn meeting
Municipal Planning Commission
- Call to Order
- Reading and Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
- Old Business
- Any properly Presented Old Business
- New Business
- Any properly Presented New Business
- Hearing of Persons Having Business before the Commission (Persons not already on the agenda)